Wednesday 14 December 2016

Starting a Blog

This blog is nothing special; I'm just a young adult that works full time at a fast food restaurant (Well, convenience food if we're going to get pedantic) and I struggle with various mental health issues- this blog is here to help me write down what's going on so I can finally begin to understand myself.
 I don't 100% know what mental illnesses I have but I do know they affect my everyday life, I struggle with an eating disorder, some form of depression/anxiety and irrational thoughts as well as severe mood swings. I also struggle with hurting myself sometimes and feel I am just crazy in general.
 I was your typical emo teenage girl that never quite managed to leave the emo stage of life despite now being 18 and living by myself (Nothing wrong with being emo btw), I obviously have a family and have 3 little brothers I love dearly but I don't see them that often and hardly class them as family anymore, just people I care about. I don't really know what to write about yet, I'm hoping I'll eventually learn to put down my thoughts into a coherent way and be able to finally move on with my life. I'm hoping this blog will help me become a person again and someone who is able to live life rather than merely survive and only just at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment